The sections below include information and instructions for printing from personal devices and the Libraries' desktop computer workstations.
Mobile printing is currently available at all Libraries locations.
With the Libraries' mobile printing service, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the printers in the W. W. Hagerty Library, Hahnemann Library or Queen Lane Library from anywhere! Simply follow the instructions below to submit the documents for printing and come to the designated library location to release and pick them up.
- Visit the Libraries’ mobile printing site on your mobile device or laptop computer.
- Follow the prompts to sign in via Drexel Connect using your user ID (abc123) and password. Note: you will be required to use multifactor authentication to access this website.
- Click “Upload” at the top left corner of the webpage to upload the file you wish to print. You will have the option to change print selections on this screen (b&w, color, double-sided etc).Once you make your selections, your print job will be sent to the printer. You will not be charged at this point.
- Check the total number of pages and cost on the screen to confirm their accuracy.
- Pay at the printer with a DragonCard. (W. W. Hagerty Library Only: You may pay for print jobs using a credit or debit card by visiting the service desk on the first floor of the Library.)
The Drexel Libraries offers mobile printing at the W. W. Hagerty Library. Follow the instructions in the section above to print from your personal device.
Clients with a computer workstation reservation may print from the Libraries’ desktop computers located in the L14 computer lab. Read the section below for instructions on printing from a computer workstation in the L14 computer lab.
Instructions for printing from a desktop computer in the L14 computer lab:
- Select FILE and PRINT from the application you are using.
- Printer choices are:
- Library_BlackandWhite_Printer: for documents with no color
- Library_ColorDetect_Printer: for documents and presentations that have color and/or black & white pages. Note: You will be charged 10₵ for any black & white pages when selecting this option.
- Click OK and wait for Pharos Popup window to appear. Once the Popup window appears, type a name for your print job and click PRINT.
- Go to a Library Printer located on the first floor.
- Swipe your DragonCard through the card reader.
- Locate your print job by the name you chose previously. Click the PRINT button. Click LOG OFF to avoid other patrons from using your DragonCard funds.
W. W. Hagerty Library Only: If you do not have a DragonCard, you may pay for print jobs at the service desk using a credit or debit card.
DragonCard Loading Locations
The Drexel Libraries offers mobile printing at the Hahnemann Library (first floor). Follow the instructions in the section above to print from your personal device. At this time, all print jobs must be paid for using a DragonCard.
Add Funds to a DragonCard
The Drexel Libraries offers mobile printing at the Queen Lane Library. Follow the instructions in the section above to print from your personal device. At this time, all print jobs must be paid for using a DragonCard.
Add Funds to a DragonCard