Electrical and Computer Engineering - Computer Science Senior Design
October 11, 2011
Recommended information resources for Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering Senior Design projects
Groupwork Survival Guide
When you work in a group, you can accomplish more than you would if you were just learning on your own. Your group members may have some skills or knowledge that you don't have. And you will find that you, too, have knowledge and skills that compliment your group members. Furthermore, group work will help you learn how to play well with others - that's super important to anyone in the working world. If you can figure out how to leverage your teammates' abilities with your own, you can succeed in any team environment in the work world
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Electrical and Computer Engineering Search by Keyword:
Search by Subject:
To find additional books, search in our online catalog using Advanced Keyword Searching and using appropriate research keywords. Using Summon: Try Summon to find books, articles and more. See alsoWhat is Summon? How can I use it?
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type 'Integrated Satellite Antenna' and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select 'ebook' option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
Electronic Books Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students)
Electronic Databases Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on the topic of your research project.
News and Recent Developments Use the following databases to find information on breaking news in about emerging technologies in magazines and newspapers
- pat2pdf.org Given a patent number, pat2pdf.org will return a free, pdf formated version of the patent.
- The Google Patent Search covers the entire collection of patents made available by the USPTO--from patents issued in the 1790s to present.
- A technical report is a document that describes the process, progress, or results of technical or scientific research, or the state of a technical or scientific research problem.