Borrow from other Libraries
NOTICE TO ALL SAFARI USERS: PLEASE USE AN ALTERNATIVE BROWSER TO ACCESS YOUR ILLIAD ACCOUNT.
To provide a secure connection for the new forms embedded on the ILLiad site, the site has moved from HTTP to HTTPs. Safari users may experience issues logging into ILLiad. While we are working on the problem, we thank you for your patience.
Eligible Drexel University community members may use E-Z Borrow, Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) and other services to get books, articles, and other materials not owned by Drexel University Libraries, or not currently available.
Before placing a request in E-ZBorrow or ILLiad, please check the library catalog. You may request a hold on the book. Books currently checked out will be held for pickup upon return. You will be notified by email when book is available for pickup.
If you are not associated with Drexel and interested in borrowing an item from our collection, please click here: Interlibrary Loan services for Other Libraries.
Borrow Books via E-Z Borrow
- EZ Borrow requests books fast from cooperating academic libraries.
- Most requests are filled within 4 days.
- Patrons are notified by email when their book is available for pickup.
- Books borrowed using the E-Z Borrow system can be renewed online twice, and can be renewed by logging into your library record shortly before the due date
Borrow Books, Articles, and more via ILLiad
- Borrow books not available through E-Z Borrow.
- Request journal articles, conference proceedings, and other materials.
- Patrons are notified by email when their item is available.
Connect to ILLiad
Document Delivery (Copy Service)
The Libraries will provide delivery of articles from journals in our collections.
- Requests should be placed via ILLiad (above).
- This service is available to faculty and distant learners.
Request/Hold Books via Library Catalog
Use the request choice in the library catalog to have a book owned by a Drexel University Library held for pickup at that library, or another Drexel Univesity Library.
- Books currently checked out will be held for pickup upon return - use E-Z Borrow if needed quickly.
- You will be notified by email when book is available for pickup.
Have a question for Resource Sharing? - please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.