Note: The Libraries recently migrated EZBorrow to a new technology platform. For more information about this upgrade, visit our news blog.
EZBorrow allows members of the Drexel community to request physical items (like books, DVDs, and microfilm) not available at the Drexel Libraries. All items requested through EZBorrow will be sourced from an organization of nearby Libraries (PALCI). EZBorrow books can all be borrowed for 16 weeks.
- W. W. Hagerty Library clients will have the option to select "Pick up at the W. W. Hagerty Service Desk" or "Mail it to me." Hahnemann and Queen Lane Library clients will only have the "Mail it to me" option.
- Materials will be mailed to your confirmed off-campus address (if within the U.S.). You can check your address by logging into your Library Account via the Libraries home page. We cannot ship to on-campus addresses or outside the U.S. at this time.
- Materials will be sent with a return UPS shipping label and/or envelope
- Email email@example.com with any questions about the EZBorrow service or shipping.
- To connect to EZBorrow
ILLiad is a service that allows members of the Drexel community to borrow physical items (like books, DVDs, and microfilm) and digital items (like journal articles and book chapters) not available at the Drexel Libraries. Items requested through ILLiad will be sourced from the nearest possible location and may come from anywhere in the world. Digital items can be kept permanently. Physical items requested through ILLiad can be borrowed for as long as the library that owns them allows.
- You may use ILLiad to request materials such as journal articles, conference proceedings, CDs, and DVDs.
- Many book titles not available via EZBorrow may also be requested via ILLiad.
- Most journal article and book chapter requests are filled within one to two days. All other requests are usually filled within five days.
- Check the status of your request by logging into your ILLiad account.
- You will be notified by email when your items are ready to be picked up at a Drexel Libraries Service desk.
- Due date and renewal eligibility for all items requested via ILLiad is determined by the lending library. You can submit a renewal request by logging into your ILLiad account.
- To connect to ILLiad