CIVE 567 Watershed Analysis/ ENVE 865 Environmental Life Cycle Assessment
April 22, 2013
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Sustainability Issues, Life Cycle Assessment and Management.
To find additional books, search in our online catalog using Advanced Keyword Searching and using appropriate research keywords. Electronic Books Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students) You can access full book chapters using electronic book collections such as ebrary, ENGnetBASE, Knovel, MATERIALSnetBASE, and MECHANICALnetBASE.
Using Summon: Try Summon to find books, articles and more. See also What is Summon? How can I use it?
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type 'biofuel and life cycle analysis' and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select 'ebook' option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books. You can also limit to articles from scholarly publications, including peer-review.
Engineering Databases Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on the topic of your research project.
- ASCE Digital Library
- Annual Reviews
- BuildingGreen - (BuildingGreen Suite integrates online versions of GreenSpec, Environmental Building News, and a database of more than 160 high-performance building case studies.)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts
- Ei Compendex and INSPEC
- Google Scholar
- IEEE Xplore
- MAD CAD - (NOTE: access to cross-referenced collections of building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fire, and maintenance codes from BOCA, SBCCI, ICBO, ICC, and NFPA.)
- Web of Science
Web Resources and Journal Articles
EndNote Library Guide: