ENGR102: Bridge Design Resources
February 1, 2013
Use AccessScience to find information on various subject areas related to Bridge Design.
- AccessScience Full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily. AccessScience is the electronic version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Bridge Design.
Using Summon: Try Summon to find books, articles and more. See: About Summon for more detailed information on how to use it more efficiently.
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type 'Truss and bridge design' and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select 'ebook' option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
Searchable Electronic Book databases Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students) You can access full book chapters using electronic book collections such as ebrary, ENGnetBASE, Knovel, MATERIALSnetBASE, and MECHANICALnetBASE.
Electronic Databases Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on the topic of your research project.
- Architectural Index
- ASCE Digital Library
- Annual Reviews
- BuildingGreen (BuildingGreen Suite integrates online versions of GreenSpec, Environmental Building News, and a database of more than 160 high-performance building case studies.)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts
- Ei Compendex and INSPEC
- Google Scholar
- MAD CAD (NOTE: access to cross-referenced collections of building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fire, and maintenance codes from BOCA, SBCCI, ICBO, ICC, and NFPA.)
- Web of Knowledge
Web based sources