Body Synthetic - Cardiovascular Engineering, Tissue Engineering and Biomedical Mechanics
January 8, 2013
Information resources for Cardiovascular Engineering, Tissue Engineering and Biomedical Mechanics related subject areas. Plagiarism
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Cardiovascular Engineering, Tissue Engineering and Biomedical Mechanics
To find additional books on 'Biomedical Engineering', search in our online catalog using Advanced Keyword searching and using the term 'Biomedical Engineering'.
Try Summon to find books, articles and more. See also What is Summon? How can I use it?
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type 'Stem Cells' and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select 'ebook' option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
Electronic Books Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students)
Selected Electronic Books Organized by Subject
Electronic Databases Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on the topic of your research project.
Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on the topic of your research project.
Brief description for electronic databases: Various Electronic Databases
Important Electronic Journal
Obtaining articles not available in the Library
Searching for Associations
News and Business Information
Use the following databases to find information on breaking news in biomedical technologies in magazines and newspapers
- Refworks (RefWorks is a web-based software application that helps you manage citations. It helps you keep track of the sources you are using for your research and your own notes about the sources)
- Refworks Tutorials