Research Data Management Support
Research Data Management Support serves researchers in managing and publishing research data. Drexel University Libraries provides Drexel researchers consultation in data management planning to:
- meet funding agency requirements
- guidance on data repositories to meet curation and publication requirements
- metadata and data organization training and support for curating research data.
Drexel's Research Data Management Support increases research productivity and raises Drexel's research profile through collaborative development among campus experts. All researchers at Drexel University, including faculty members, research staff, and graduate students are eligible to receive support in the following major areas
- Guidance on data management plans required for funded research
- Support in using the DMPTool
- Assistance in acquiring persistent identifiers for publications (such as DOIs)
- Consultation on how to share data to meet publication requirements
- Training on research data management
- Engagement with communities of practice
- Expert knowledge to meet regulatory requirements in efficient ways
DREXEL UNIVERSITY Assistance
Research data management is an aspect of research activity that is found in all stages of the research lifecycle, beginning with idea conception, proposal writing, active engagement in the generation of results, the publication process, and curation of research data for public access. Drexel offers support for activities in all phases of the research lifecycle from a number of offices and units on campus. Libraries staff can assist you in navigating in exploring options for data management and curation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.