Borrow from other libraries
Resource Sharing provides access to both E-Z Borrow or Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) services to get books, articles, and other materials not owned by Drexel University Libraries, or not currently available. Interlibrary Loan services are free to University faculty, staff, students,residents and fellows, and available for a fee to Tenet Hahnemann Hospital staff. E-Z Borrow is only available to Drexel students, faculty and staff. If you are from another library, information about our Interlibrary Loan services for Other Libraries can be found here.
Before placing a request in E-ZBorrow or ILLiad, please check the library catalog. You may request a hold on the book. Books currently checked out will be held for pickup upon return. You will be notified by email when book is available for pickup.
Borrow Books via E-Z Borrow
- EZ Borrow requests books fast from cooperating academic libraries.
- Most requests are filled within 4 days.
- Patrons are notified by email when their book is available for pickup.
- Books borrowed using the E-Z Borrow system can be renewed online twice, and can be renewed by logging into your library record shortly before the due date
Borrow Books, Articles, and more via ILLiad
- Borrow books not available through E-Z Borrow.
- Request journal articles, conference proceedings, and other materials.
- Patrons are notified by email when their item is available.
- Connect to ILLiad
Document Delivery (Copy Service)
The Libraries will provide delivery of articles from journals in our collections.
- Requests should be placed via ILLiad (above).
- This service is available to faculty and distant learners.
Request/Hold Books via Library Catalog
Use the request choice in the library catalog to have a book owned by a Drexel University Library held for pickup at that library, or another Drexel Univesity Library.
- Books currently checked out will be held for pickup upon return - use E-Z Borrow if needed quickly.
- You will be notified by email when book is available for pickup.