This year, the Drexel Libraries' quarterly ScholarSip event series addresses the theme University and Industry Research Collaborations.
Each term, a distinguished Drexel professor will offer “food for thought” on the benefits and challenges of conducting and disseminating research when academics collaborate with industry.
This quarter, we are pleased to welcome our guest speaker
Michelle Lowry, PhD
TD Bank Professor of Finance
Academic Director of the Raj & Kamla Gupta Governance Institute
LeBow College of Business
More information about the event, contact Stacy Stanislaw, Libraries Communications Manager at email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Not on campus? Join us via Zoom!
Join the Zoom meeting in the following ways:
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://DrexelIRT.zoom.us/j/7806222416
- Or iPhone one-tap: US: +16468769923,,7806222416# or +16699006833,,7806222416#
- Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- Or an H.323/SIP room system: H.323:
- 184.108.40.206 (US West)
- 220.127.116.11 (US East)
- 18.104.22.168 (China)
- 22.214.171.124 (India)
- 126.96.36.199 (EMEA)
- 188.8.131.52 (Australia)
- 184.108.40.206 (Hong Kong)
- 220.127.116.11 (Brazil)
- 18.104.22.168 (Canada)
- Meeting ID: 780 622 2416
- SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Skype for Business (Lync): https://DrexelIRT.zoom.us/skype/7806222416
Now in its ninth year, ScholarSip is an annual event series hosted by the Drexel University Libraries that seeks to nurture Drexel’s intellectual life and cross-campus community through informal gatherings where faculty and professional staff exchange ideas sparked by greater awareness of interdisciplinary research. Each event includes social time to build acquaintances and a short “food for thought” presentation from a member of the Drexel community. ScholarSip provides an opportunity for members of the Drexel community to gather for conversation – along with a toast to the end of the academic term.