Course Reserves for Students
The Drexel University Libraries’ Course Reserves Service allows instructors to set aside books, films or sound recordings for class use, or to make articles or book excerpts available electronically through Blackboard Learn.
For questions or more information about course reserves, email email@example.com.
Find an Electronic Reserve Item
Electronic course readings will be accessible via Blackboard Learn:
- Log in to Blackboard Learn using your Drexel user ID and password (without @drexel.edu)
- Select the course for which you are trying to access a reserve item on the Courses page.
- Select “Course Reserves” from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select “Course Reserves” link next to the bow and arrow icon
- Select the reserve item you are looking for. If there are no reserve items available contact your instructor.
Borrow Physical Reserve Items
If your professor has placed a physical item on reserve, you may borrow that item by visiting the Service Desk at the appropriate Drexel Libraries location. Here are a few things you can do to make the process easier:
- Check with your instructor to find out where the physical book is located.
- Prepare any information you might need before visiting the Libraries (course number, student ID).
- Manage your time wisely. In most cases, a physical item can only be checked out for 3 hours or overnight.